Delivery of test results is being affected to two issues, both of which are unfortunately beyond our control:
- The reply paid service should deliver ticks to our lab in no more than two working days, however delivery is currently taking up to four working days.
- Processing of ticks at our lab is currently taking 6-8 working days, rather than the 4 working days advertised on the product.
We apologise for these additional delays.
Suitable for use on humans and animals, our Lyme Disease Test Kit is a unique kit to test ticks for the presence of the Borellia bacteria associated with Lyme Disease. Results are provided within a maximum of four working days from receipt of the tick as an independent laboratory report, which can be shown to a medical or veterinary practitioner.
Rapid, early treatment of Lyme disease is crucial to avoid the development of chronic, long term symptoms, however current medical testing is limited in early stage infections. Our kit is an invaluable aid in successful, rapid diagnosis.
Payment for the kit is a two stage process:
- Purchase the kit (£10.25). The kit contains tick removers, test tube, all return packaging and full instructions.
- Payment of the testing fee (£37.50). This payment should only be made when you have found a tick and wish to send it for testing. It is recommended that payment is made immediately prior to the dispatch of the tick.
For copies of our instruction leaflet and a sample laboratory test certificate, please e mail email@example.com.
- To purchase the kit please select Lyme Disease Test Kit in the dropdown box on this page and add it to the basket in the normal way.
- To purchase the testing fee, please select Testing Fee in the dropdown box on this page and enter the five digit code from your Test Kit return label into the box on this page. It is essential that this code is entered as it will be used for validation at the laboratory and for communication of the test results.
Our two videos provide more detail. The first video gives detail on Lyme disease including prevention and symptoms, the second video explains the procedure for buying the kit and getting a tick tested.