Delivery of test results is being affected to two issues, both of which are beyond our control:
- The reply paid service should deliver ticks to our lab in no more than two working days, delivery is currently taking up to four working days.
- Processing of ticks at our lab is currently taking 6-8 working days, rather than the 4 working days advertised on the product.
We apologise for these additional delays.
Please note, the Lyme Disease Test Kit testing fee has increased to £37.50.
Click here to read the blog about this product.
This is the testing charge that accompanies the Lyme Disease Test Kit. If you have purchased the kit and subsequently find a tick, this charge must be paid before the tick is tested by our laboratory. It is recommended that payment of the testing fee is made immediately prior to the dispatch of the tick.
Note: The return envelope is addressed 'Freepost Lyme Disease Test Kit' This is correct - there is no requirement for any barcode, stamp or other address details.
- Enter the unique code from the test tube label into the box at the top right of this page. Please make sure that this information is entered correctly as incorrect submissions will slow down the testing process.
- Please ensure that the name, e mail address and phone number used for this order are the same as the information entered on to the test tube label.
- Complete the check out process and dispatch your tick for testing.
- Results will be sent by e mail using a secure PDF attachment.
Our two videos provide more detail. The video on the left gives detail on Lyme disease including prevention and symptoms, the video on the right explains the procedure for buying the kit and getting a tick tested.
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01573 226901.