1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our websites or on any of our social media channels, or via personal contact with any of our sales representatives or agents. This includes information provided when you place an order, subscribe to a service, make an enquiry, register to receive brochures, or participate in contests, sweepstakes and/or promotions. This information may include your name, shipping address, telephone number, email address and area of interest.
- Details of your visits to our websites including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data, and the resources that you access.·
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with any of our websites. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may collect information about your computer for system administration, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. We use Google Analytics cookies to help improve our websites and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
- Cookies can be removed or blocked by following the directions for your web browser.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
4. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
- We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our websites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Existing Customers: We may contact you from time to time with information about new products or offers that may be beneficial to our mutual business, as we believe that such contact falls under the ‘legitimate interest’ section of the General Data Protection Regulations. If you would prefer to not be contacted, please e mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All e mails will have an unsubscribe option at the foot of each e mail, allowing instant unsubscribe from all e mail communications.
- Potential Customers: Provided you have given your specific consent, we may use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email, post or telephone.
- ‘Specific consent’ will require an action to confirm willingness to receive the information described above.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
7. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
10. PLEASE NOTE
- Our websites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.